What is constants, variables & data types?
Welcome to DaddyCoding,
We hope that your journey with us will be a fruitful one where you will learn at least some basics of programming and hopefully try your best in making your own app. Here is a quote that I really like which I think could would play a great role in motivating yourself to keep moving forward.
Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
Hear what others think about programming. Whenever we hear the word “programming”, we always think that we are either not smart enough or it’s going to be tough. I hope this will inspire you to take your first step to be exposed into the world of programming.
If you want to be exposed to at least a little bit of programming and have some experience of what programming can do, sign up at Code.org and check out this website on how to create your own flappy bird. This is the version of flappy bird I created.
If you are reluctant and think that you wouldn’t have additional time to spare into learning programming, that is fine. It’s all about finding what you love to do. With that, we sincerely hope you find something that could make you happy and inspire you.
If you are committed and ready to learn programming and would like to know what are some of the first few steps, check out some of the basic programming we’ve prepared for you. This list will continue to be updated weekly.
FIRST STEP – KNOW THE REQUIREMENTS
- In order to build an iPhone apps, you need a Mac. Check out the instruction on the first few steps you need to do: Three steps to become iOS Developer (You don’t have to be enrolled in Apple Developer Program until you build your own app).
SECOND STEP – LEARN THE BASIC
- What is polymorphism?
- What is inheritance?
- What is tuples?
- What is constants, variables & data types?
- What is control statement?
- What is viewcontroller lifecycle?
- What is typealias?
- What is array?
- What is nil coalescing?
- What is memory management?
- What is concatenation?
THIRD STEP – LEARN iOS PROGRAMMING
- iOS Tutorials: Create a Table View
- iOS Tutorials: Create a Timer App
- iOS Tutorials: Create a PickerView that shows Color
- iOS Tutorials: Change the layout of Map
- iOS Tutorials: Create and pass information between two view
- iOS Tutorials: Create an advanced Alertcontroller
- iOS Tutorials: Implementing PickerView in AlertController
- iOS Tutorials: Construct a time and date format
- iOS Tutorials: Introduction to UIGestureRecognizer
- iOS Tutorials: Pick image from Album or Camera
- iOS Tutorials: Customized your Table View Cell
- iOS Tutorials: Create Collection View
- iOS Tutorials: Table View click that triggers to visit site
- iOS Tutorials: Introduction to IBOutlet and IBAction
- iOS Tutorials: Making a Note app
- iOS Tutorials: Authentication with Twitter Login
- iOS Tutorials: Displaying banner ads & interstitial ads on your app
- iOS Tutorials: Adjust Slider Value
- iOS Tutorials: Pickerview to choose time and date
- iOS Tutorials: Calculation App using Textfield
- iOS Tutorials: TableView with Section
- iOS Tutorials: Show current location using MapView
- iOS Tutorials: Introduction to Segmental Control
- iOS Tutorials: Intro to the Switch Button
- iOS Tutorials: Utilizing stepper to control slider
- iOS Tutorials: Rolling Dice Apps
- iOS Tutorials: Play Sound
- iOS Tutorials: Detecting image with Core Machine Learning
- iOS Tutorials: Creating app icon
- iOS Tutorials: TableView Setting Page Night Mode
- iOS Tutorials: Tableview Add w/ AlertController
- iOS Tutorials: Configure your own TabBar
- iOS Tutorials: Using Real Time Database on Firebase
- iOS Tutorials: Extract JSON from API and load information with image
- iOS Tutorials: iOS Push Notification via Firebase
- iOS Tutorials: Making your first chat app
- iOS Tutorial: Horizontal scrolling images on top of a tableview